01 March 2019

Magoo Monkey

Little Sweetheart has been staying with me overnight this week while her Mummy and Daddy were in hospital.  Her baby brother was born on Tuesday night after a very long day.  Now that he's here, he looks much smaller than his 4.19 kg weight would suggest.

I asked her if she'd like to help me make something for "her baby" (as she calls him) and gave her the choice of a monkey, giraffe or elephant (all Melly & Me patterns).  I was hoping for the elephant but Magoo Monkey was the decision.  She helped pick out some fabrics and we cut out all the pieces.


Started sewing him together once Little Sweetheart was in bed and finished him off the next night.  Love how quickly these fun designs come together.


During the last while I've also been stitching down the binding on "Seaglass" Variation.


Elizabeth and the baby will be going home from hospital tomorrow - will be quiet at my house when Little Sweetheart goes home with her Daddy tonight.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Little Sweetheart picked great fabrics for Magoo Monkey 🐒 and he's very cute. I'm sure her "baby" will love him...
Bet it is quiet without your little lady there...
Has little brother been named yet?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...