14 February 2019

Moda Love String Quilt

Last month, Moda fabrics hosted a quilt-along to make their Moda Love Quilt.  I'd recently seen a Moda Love Quilt made with scrappy log cabin blocks and thought it could work with string blocks.

I stitched down the scrappy binding over the last two days - spent them with Mum as she recovered from cataract surgery.


The quilt is 71" square.


I love the multi-coloured polka dot background fabric.  Karen used a new quilting design called "Pearl's Desire".


The "Smitten" fabric for the butterfly body arrived yesterday.  This version of the quilt will have a couple of borders added when some more of the aqua check fabric arrives - it's for a special present.


Waiting for some green The Good Life fabric so that I can finish off the other butterfly.

Looking forward to the weekend - spending time with my little sweethearts and the Schoolgirls.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...