23 November 2018

Snippets

In 2016/2017 Karen and I made a "Snippets" quilt each out of FigTree fabrics.  There is a lot of sewing and trimming before the pieces are ready to sew into blocks but after that the blocks and quilt go together very quickly.


I started collecting Bonnie and Camille charm packs to make another "Snippets" quilt and it was finished this week.


I  love dotty backgrounds and used Moda Essential Dots (red).


Sarah quilted it with Cables - another favourite design.


Fun weekend coming up - Mum, the 2 little ones and I are going to "School Spectacular" on Saturday afternoon and the littlies are staying over.  The Christmas tree is up for them to start decorating - I reckon 10 minutes and they'll be wanting to do something else :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful Quilt and enjoy your weekend with Mum and the little ones...

Pink Rose said...

Hi Lynda beautiful work my friend,you are truly amazing with all the beautiful quilts you make. I am also your newest follower ,hope you have a wonderful week .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...