17 October 2018

Jacob's Ladder

Yesterday I received the first "Summer Nights" block from the Aussie Bonnie and Camille group - December is the month for me to receive blocks, so this was a lovely surprise.

Block made by Julie

A while ago I saw this pretty layout for a Jacob's Ladder quilt - another chain quilt and thought it would work well with my Me and My Sister stash to make a cot/lap quilt.


The quilt has been in the loungeroom for a few weeks ready to have the binding stitched down and I did that on Monday night while catching up on some recorded tv shows.


 Karen quilted it with a heart design.


and I had enough of the spotty fabric left for the binding.  That's the last of the spotty fabric.


Have a lovely, busy time coming up over the next couple of weekends - "The Wharf Review" on Friday night, wedding fabric shopping on Saturday with my girls, dinner with the Schoolgirls on Saturday night and Invictus Games the following Friday.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Fabulous Block and a lovely Jacobs Ladder finish.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...