18 December 2019

Bradley Street Cot Quilt

This could be the third cot quilt I've made using this design - I love it because it really shows off the fabrics and 'Safari Life' is such a fun, cute range using non-traditional baby colours.

Backing
Karen used my favourite Clouds design for the quilting and Mum stitched down the binding.  The quilt is going to a baby due in a couple of months.

Christmas decorating is pretty much finished - I'll take some photos in the next few days.  A lovely friend sent me a new hand-stitched decoration for the tree - thank you Shez.  It was such a surprise.


Friday and Saturday nights were spent wrapping presents - I'm pretty slow and miss my resident present-wrapper (Jenni).


John hung the shelves in The Parlour on the weekend, so the room is coming together.


There has been a little bit of hand-stitching.  A new stocking for the swag


and some hardanger decorations.  Such a long time since I've done any hardanger - was a bit stressful cutting the threads.


Not much machine sewing happens at this time of year but I found some time to sew the last 16 star blocks for the "Hide and Seek" SAL - I'm a couple of weeks behind now.


Work finishes up for the year on Friday and I'm definitely looking forward to that and having lots of time to spend with my family.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...