The quilt is made using lots of B&C fabrics from many of their ranges ("Bliss" through to "Hello Dalring"). I sewed down the binding last week after Karen finished the quilting.
The backing is from B&C's "Hello Darling" range and the binding is the large red floral from their "Bliss" range.
Over the Easter weekend I was able to finish putting together two I Spy Star Wars quilts: one single-bed sized
and the other cot sized - the pattern is a block called "Modalove Star"
They've been sent off for quilting. Also finished off some secret sewing I cut out and started sewing strips together for a new quilt - "Starlight".
Last Thursday I went to the Royal Easter Show with my brother, sister-in-law and niece. Haven't been for a few years and had the best day.
Bought myself a new handbag at the Show
Spent Saturday with my little sweethearts - always the best day. Jenni made a dinosaur tail for Gulliver's high chair - it's fabulous!
Yesterday Mum and I went to see "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2" - loved it.